mercredi 4 janvier 2012

Happy New One!

Hey guys! I wish you the best for this new year! I think 2012's gonna be full of new trips, good moments to share with people you appreciate, happiness and positiveness. Like a friend of mine use to say : "Keep the peach!" (a special for my french buddies).



I just want to tell you few words about my job as 2011 was the best year for me into the photography business. To live for and by the photography is something hard and I feel really lucky to be now a 100% professional photographer (okay, pasta are still my favorite meal but I can cook different pasta everyday! :)
Anyway, I would like to thank all the people I had the chance to work with in 2011 (companies, magazines, shops, photographers, riders, agencies, brands...) and all my friends who still trust in my work. I'm sure 2012 is going to be better than never!

And thanks to you for reading this blog. Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire