dimanche 29 janvier 2012

Those "little" moments make you love life. Definitely.

After a cool beer/pizza/MTB movies party with a good team of friends/riders on friday night, it was time to ride during the week-end. Well, to say the truth, I didn't ride on saturday as one of my buddies wanted some cool pics to send to his shop partner AllTricks. We did it under the rain and it was cold, so we had to do fast but Arnaud and me were happy of these 3 action pics we did.


Hopefully, we all went to Fontainebleau (which is, to me, one of the best Parisian spot at only one hour by car from Paris) to ride our bikes on Sunday. A very nice 3h30 ride on a cold but sunny day with such funny guys and good riders. God, Mountain Bike is so good!

iPhone pic
We definitely need these kind of week-end to start another good week.
Next week-end, I will be in Malbuisson to shoot the "58th Rallye Neige et Glace".
Cheers!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire