mercredi 18 janvier 2012

Do what you want...

It's funny because last year, I believe I made almost the same pictures than now. Paris Fashion Week, Mountain Bike photo shoot, concerts... I don't know why, but I feel that 2012 is a bit different. Maybe because I know that I do what I want to do, and I know where I want to go. And this is a great feeling. Here are a bunch of pics that I shot these last days (and tonight during the John Lawrence Sullivan's fashion show).
You have mountain bike, music and fashion. Completely different. But this is why I like it so much. I love sport, I love music, I love fashion. So what? I shoot what I love, and that's all! Oh, in 15 days, I'll cover a Classic Cars Rally on the snow in the East of France. Another thing I love : classic cars.

Thanks to Vélo Vert magazine, Getty Images and the great guys of Mars Avenue to trust in me.

The great Jane Badler

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire