samedi 18 décembre 2010

Juste Debout

Few days ago, I was thinking about pictures I didn't edit yet. Okay, I know, I have too many pics I've never edited yet!! But these pics had to be published 9 months ago and... there are still in my computer for some reasons...

Today, the "Juste Debout" organization just revealed the date of the 2011 Juste Debout final in Paris. So I guess today is the good day to share my "forgotten pics"! The big final will be the 13th of March.  Hope I will be there, in Bercy, to take some new pics of this impressive Worldwide Hip Hop Dance Festival.

Here is a selection of several pictures I took this year. It's the first time they go out from my computer. So you are the first one to see them. Hope you'll like them as I do.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire