vendredi 10 décembre 2010

Just married!

Last wedding of the year but not least. 4th of December, A. and L. are just married, and it was not an easy task! I mean, not easy to take some photos outside as it was maybe 2°C with an icy wind. Freezy! I wish I could get the snow fall of the morning during the very fast shooting afternoon in Montmartre. Can you imagine snowflakes with the Sacré Coeur in the background and these two beautiful "birds" right here, in the front of this view? No regret, we did severals shots in different places in Montmartre but it was so cold that we made it in maybe 15 or 20 minutes with a step inside the (hot) car between each place. Hard for me 'cause I wanted to do some shots with 2 or 3 flashes and I finally did all with one flash on the camera or without any flash. One word : improvisation!

Anyway, I spent a really good day with A. and L. shooting from 10am to midnight. Hope they will enjoy the pictures.

Congratulations guys!



2 commentaires: