dimanche 17 octobre 2010

A video clip filmed in 2000 images/sec!

Two days ago, as my friend Pauline was in a studio waiting for her part in a video clip, I decided to come to see her and to attend the shooting (yes, I'm curious!). The Abel 14 studio in Paris is big, and I've never been in a such place. It was a good surprise to me to discover all these people working on the same project. I don't know a lot about how to make a movie yet, but it seems very interesting.

Anyway, I was there for one hour and I had my camera, so I decided to take a few backstage pictures of Pauline during her hairdressing. As I didn't know the director, I didn't take any behind the scene pictures, except a couple of images to show you the decor. I discovered that the guys filmed with a RED camera and another one I didn't know at all : a Photron. For those who knows, the Photron camera is just amazing! It's just a 2000 images/sec camera. Easy! And it costs only 300 000€. Very cheap! As I was here, I had the opportunity to watch the raw images taken with the Photron. The slow motions are incredible, very fluid and VERY slow with a high definition image. Trust me, it's crazy! Now, I'm looking forward to see the result through the video clip. I'll tell you when it's done.
Pauline backstage

Yes, she is beautiful  :)
A part of the scene
The amazing Photron camera : 2000 images/sec
The almost "classic" RED
A 1,5 second action
A two minute jump...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire