lundi 18 octobre 2010

A nice meeting at the Roc d'Azur...

I had the chance to be at the Roc d'Azur which is one of the biggest Mountain Bike event in Europe. As I worked with the Vélo Vert magazine team, Tibaut, one of the full time journalist, asked me if I was able and if I wanted to welcome Richie Schley in the Vélo Vert tent. For those who don't know, Richie is one of the pioneers of the Mountain Bike Freeride movement, he had a part in the most popular videos, was photographed by the best action photographers and had some articles in every mountain bike magazines around the world. So, you can imagine that I didn't say no!

It was a really good experience to meet a such rider and, above all, he is really cool. We spoke during something like half an hour or more and I took a few pictures of him and his new Rotwild bike in the front of the tent. Not an easy task because of all the people who were here walking around us... I also had a problem with one of my Pocket Wizard (as usually...). I wanted to use my flashes to push the dark sky (I love it) and also to try to forget all the people aroud us. Finally, I've found the solution with the camera built-in-flashcamera which is able to trig the 580 EX. Thanks to my 7D!

You can read the interview (in French) here : http://www.velovert.com/article/3161/rencontre-richie-schley-etait-au-roc-



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire