mercredi 28 novembre 2012

Anne-So & Nico's wedding

I'm not into the wedding business anymore (and I don't think I used to be!), but I love to cover a wedding when the guys are some friends of mine, or some friends of friends... Well, in a word, when the guys are cool, I know the wedding will be cool.

A wedding day is not a 50% time job, you have to be at 100% as everything is fast, from the church, or even from the make up in the morning, to the champagne and the final cake (yummy!) after midnight. But the longest work comes after the wedding day, when it's time to edit more than 1000 pics... And I'm a lazy boy...

I promised that I'd put some pics of this nice day here, so here is a bunch of life moments I've shot during the Anne-Sophie & Nicola's wedding. I'm not good to choose the right images, so it's just a personal selection of what I like.

Cheers!
(Please, click on any image to launch the gallery)






































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire