mercredi 27 juillet 2011

Vans x Lego® x Alëxone

Alëxone received me in his brand new workshop closed to Paris as I'm working on a very personal project (I'll tell you more soon). For those who don't know Alëxone yet, he is a very talented artist who paint an art between graffiti and cartoon with always a lot of coulours, a strong personnality and a bit of humour. Here is his website, and his blog. Alëxone is full of creativity and is like a kid who can have fun with nothing! The background you see is a simple black table recovered by a wall of Lego pieces. Or how to make a piece of art with almost nothing! Simple, brillant, and funny. I wanted to make a photo of my new pair of Vans, and when I saw this table, I knew it was the background I wanted.


Vans x Lego® x Alëxone
Photo © 2011 Richard Bord


Making of. Photo by Alëxone

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire