mercredi 13 juillet 2011

Fashion & BMX, the Ranger RX did it well.

When I bought my Elinchrom Ranger RX at Db Photo two months ago, it was first to complete a contract for a big company consisting in a serie of more than 600 portraits of employees. Not very interesting considering the "art" side, but good enough to test my new Ranger RX in nomad photo studio conditions. Few days after, I went to visit a friend of mine who is an "old" national race level BMXer. I don't need to say that his 3 young sons have already some impressive BMX skills! Eddy, the oldest one, is a national top 10 rider in his category and is faster and more stylished than most of the guys I know! Eddy loves also fashion and photography and wants to be a model, I'm sure he can do it due to his cute face! Well, I brought my Ranger RX flashes into the BMX track to do a photo test with this young star, with and without his BMX. It was a great sunny day and I believe I went back with some good pics in my memory card. Thanks to Mickael and all his great familly, and also to all the young riders who were on the BMX track and who alowed me to ride ridiculously a cruiser BMX ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire