mercredi 16 février 2011

"Production Privee" is coming

At the end of the 2010 year, I went in Andorra to celebrate the new year with some good friends of mine for few days. Unfortunatly we didn't have a lot of snow, so we didn't ski a lot. But sometimes you are at the good place at the good moment. I knew that my friend David George was launching his first bike component company with Damien Nosella and I was very excited to see the first stems and bars prototypes as David was just back from Taïwan. They just started to do the very first tests of the almost finalized products with Cedric Gracia when I was there. Cool!

So David told me to take one picture of their very new direct mount stem, which is really beautiful and well made, for a first press communication plan. I finally did also all the graphics of the following letter. In a way, I'm now a part of this new adventure with "Production Privee", I'm glad and I wish all the best to them for the future. Guess I'll give you more news soon.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire