vendredi 4 février 2011

Digital noise...

"Hey Richard! Do you wanna come to see my new band Po-Len live at OPA Bastille, Paris?" I said to Morgane, the band singer, and a good friend of mine : "Yes, of course, I'm sure I'll have a good moment!"...
Yes, I had a good moment seeing Po-Len live and Kazako, another music band with great singers and musicians. The problem is that I had my camera with me... So I did my job! Oh, wait, I tried to do my job... Because if you know this little pub, called OPA Bastille, you already know what I'm talking about : the stage is really small and the light, for photograhers, is like you were in the dark! Hard job. In these cases, my 50mm f1.4 is my best friend to take some pictures in the "dark". But with my wide angle lens, it's not the same and I had to shoot at 6400 ISO at 1/15sec sometimes. I can tell you that the Canon 7D doesn't like this, at all! If you have one, keep shooting at 3200 ISO max with a good light, or you'll get a lot of noise...

Po-Len // 6400 ISO 1/25sec f/3.5
Po-Len // 6400 ISO 1/15sec f/3,5
Po-Len // 2500 ISO 1/60sec f/2.0
Po-Len
Kazako
Kazako

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire