vendredi 5 novembre 2010

The snow is coming!

It's november and I know some people are already on their skis or snowboard riding the very first snow in the French Alps. I'm still in Paris and wish I could already ride my skis... So, it's a bit hard to wait, this is why I was just looking at my first ski pictures I did last season and there is one I absolutely want to share.

After my very first ski photo experience shooting the X-Games in Tignes (it couldn't be better for a first experience, isn't it?), I had to go in Chatel with some friends to try to capture some good action shots for a new ski brand (B2R - Born To Ride). Unfortunatly the snow was really hard everywhere, not easy to make a freeride shot in the powder if you don't have any powder! We finally saw a little heap of fresh snow with Hugo and I asked him if he could try to do a big turn on it. Not an easy task for him considering he had no speed and not a lot of fresh snow... But we did it and were really happy of the shot, except it's not a good one for the brand!

Rider : Hugo Cogez // Skis : Born To Ride // Location : Chatel, France
Shot with a Canon 7D // ISO 100 @ 1/400 and  f13 // 10/22mm lens // 580 EXII triggered by Mini TT1 and Plus II Pocket Wizard

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire