mardi 24 août 2010

Bad weather, good photo?

I was nervous about to not see the Brooklyn Bridge before to leave New York in two days. As the weather was not really good since two or three days (grey sky, a lot of rain...), I decided despite everything to finally go for a walk on this famous bridge, "born" in 1883...

This monument is really impressive and, as you could feel his age, really beautiful. There was no sun tonight but a lot of big clouds in a grey rainy sky. The atmosphere was like oppressive and dark. Cool! As all the tourists here, I took some pictures but my goal was to keep the texture of the sky to give back this particulary atmosphere. I hope my photos are different than the other tourists photos who were here at the same time!



I really love this last photograph. The bridge architecture, the steel, the colours, the sky... All is here to make a good picture. And now, with the digital format, the post production is easier and faster than before...


Keep an eye on the sky, the clouds could become your friends!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire